Possibly Join for Chaos 4

Go down

Possibly Join for Chaos 4

Post by drunkhank on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:43 am

Greetings,

I'm interested in joining you all for Chaos 4. I've played a couple rounds of AW (playing with SpIn right now) and it's sucking it up big time for me this round so I've been spending a good bit of time with NC trying to figure out the ins and outs. Would really like to get in with a group that's close to me for some nice tactical action.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Hank
drunkhank

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possibly Join for Chaos 4

Post by Rhinoceros on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:25 am

Can you explain us your actual situation in NC ? Relation with your neighboors, etc..

We will discuss with the other member about your recruitment.

Rhino
Rhinoceros
Admin

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2007-07-13

View user profile http://imperium-galactica.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by drunkhank on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:10 pm

System: I attempted early to take over the system, but my effort was thwarted by a counter attack from both of my system mates. I assumed that they had contact with each other and were plotting against me. I've been saving up to protect myself from an attack in that system since.

I believe berrichon is idle as his planets have not grown in several days. I'm giving it a few more days before I attack him and start attempting to take his planets... I had thought he was idle before, when I first attempted to take his planet, but he logged in at the last second and sent a much larger ghost fleet back at me.

I've been on unfriendly terms with Lazik. In the joined counter-attack he took one of my planets, which I have yet to try to retake... like I mentioned, I've been anticipating another attack. I'm not sure if/where he is expanding, but his planets keep growing, leading me to believe he's still active. I'm guessing he is planning an attack on me. If he does I will do my best to counter-attack and take one or more of his planets quickly.

I'm currently expanding into 12/-17 where there is one other player, jurassix. I have not had any contact with him. My plan is to take one more planet in his system before I start fighting in mine.
drunkhank

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhinoceros on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:28 am

Your request has been accepted so welcome to you in you new ally Wink

I give to you the forum access Wink
Rhinoceros
Admin

Number of posts : 1703